2.4GHz Low Power RF SOC with DC-to-DC Converter
The SPRF24B31A is a low power RF SOC built in with 2.4GHz RF transceiver , low power 8 bit MCU and one battery supporting DC-to-DC converter. It can apply 2.4GHz wireless mouse , remote control , toy and other mobile devices.
- Built-in 8-bit SUNPLUSIT CPU core with the maximum clock rate up to 12MHz.
- 8K bytes MTP (Multi-Time-Programmable) memory and 256 bytes RAM.
- Option bytes located in the MTP Memory are loaded before Power-On Reset.
Built-in DC/DC and LDO converters which can supply up to 40mA current (VDD_OUT1
+ VDD_OUT2) for external devices and on-chip power consumption.
Built-in internal 12 MHz Oscillator for internal usage. System clock can select
4 kinds of frequency (12MHz, 6MHz, 3MHz, 1.5MHz)
- Built-in internal 5KHz oscillator for internal usage
- Up to 18 general purpose I/Os
- Programmable I/O direction with resistive pull-up/down control
- One 14-bit free-running timer with overflow interrupt and real time interrupt
- One 8-bit re-loadable timer can be cascaded as a 16-bit timer
- Two input capture registers
- Selectable edge triggering for capture input
- Pulse or period measurement
Low Operating Voltage from 0.9V to 3.6V
- 2.4GHz GFSK RF transceiver Features
- 2400-2483.5 MHz ISM band operation.
- Support 250Kbps, 1Mbps and 2 Mbps air data rate.
- Sensitively up to -87 dBm (@ 2Mbps).
- Output power up to 5 dBm.
- Low-noise amplifier, power amplifier, modern and data slicer/recovery on chip.
- High speed RF link data rate Max. 2M bit/s.
- Tolerate +- 60ppm 16M crystal.
- Variable payload length from 1 to 32byte.
Automatic packet processing.
- 40Pin QFN 6 X 6 mm package